This is where I share my thoughts of polish, pets, life in general. Click on any of the tabs below to find out more about the Pointless Cafe Blog.

FB Plugin

Tracking

Thursday, July 28, 2011

OPI Funky Dunky Accent

I was wondering how OPI Funky Dunky would compliment the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Wild Orchid I was wearing, so I did an accent nail for comparison.  It is actually the same color - only about 3 shades darker.

Rimmel Wild Orchid with OPI Funky Dunky

Should have polished the edges to reduce tip wear, but I got lazy.  Oh well...live and learn.  As much as I type, I should always do the edges.

Layered with Orchid brand Starry Night glitter.

Rimmel Wild Orchid with OPI Funky Dunky under Orchid Starry Night

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you...Please do not post links in your comments as they will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please contact me via email. THANKS!