This is where I share my thoughts of polish, pets, life in general. Click on any of the tabs below to find out more about the Pointless Cafe Blog.

FB Plugin

Tracking

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro - Rags to Riches and Wild Orchid

After all of the Butter London testing, I decided to go back to one of my favorites for a few days.  Rimmel, despite being a "drugstore" brand and under $7 in price, has a fantastic formula and a fantastic brush.  LOVE!

I really wish they would put more into coming out with more colors though. Hear that Rimmel?  MORE COLORS PLEASE!

Here's a start, though - I know Rags to Riches is brand new for the fall and I *think* Wild Orchid might be new as well because I hadn't seen it until I picked up RtR.

Rags to Riches is a great metallic mossy green with silver shimmer.  The formula is smooth and easy, and it's a two-coater (shown here with 2 coats and no topcoat.)  Probably going to be one of my go-to polishes this fall.

Rimmel Rags to Riches

Wild Orchid is a smooth creme that is a one-coater.  I am pretty much a serial two-coater, though, so my pic is with 2 coats and no topcoat, though I'll probably add one and wear it for a few days. It's a light purple/dark lavender - what I think OPI Funky Dunky would be if it were about 3 shades lighter.  It's certainly a lighter/different purple than I normally wear, but I'm an equal opportunity purple lover, so it's definitely a keeper.

Rimmel Wild Orchid


Rimmel Wild Orchid


Stay tuned for more Rimmel reviews...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you...Please do not post links in your comments as they will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please contact me via email. THANKS!