This is where I share my thoughts of polish, pets, life in general. Click on any of the tabs below to find out more about the Pointless Cafe Blog.

FB Plugin

Tracking

Friday, April 20, 2012

Dandy Nails Look Around - Swatches and Review

I'm so excited to show you the newest Dandy Nails creation, Look Around. For TWO reasons!

1) Look Around is GREEN!

2) Sandy at Dandy Nails knows I'm a sucker for green and actually let me pick the song from which she got the name! I picked one of my favorite Ray Price songs, There's Always Me, and she pulled the name from the lyrics. I LOVE IT! ♥


Dandy Nails Look Around



Look Around came in the new bottle with the wider brush and went on like a dream. It's a great vibrant green with blue undertones and loads of scattered holo microglitter.  Fully opaque in two coats.  Shown in my photos with 2 coats and 1 coat of Seche Vite.  It's a completely smooth polish that only needs a top coat for shine and protection, not "glitter-taming."



Dandy Nails Look Around

Dandy Nails Look Around

Dandy Nails Look Around

Dandy Nails Look Around

Dandy Nails Look Around

Dandy Nails Look Around

Dandy Nails Look Around


Below in indirect light to show what it looks like without the holo showing...


Dandy Nails Look Around

Dandy Nails Look Around

 And the close-up


Dandy Nails Look Around



Look Around, or any of Dandy Nails' polishes, can be purchased through her Etsy shop for $8.00 - full sized (0.50 ounces) bottles.

Check out my other posts of Dandy Nails polishes by clicking on the name:  Colorblind, Come Out and Play, Make It Real, Through Glass and You Set My Soul Alight.

Have YOU tried Dandy Nails yet? What's your favorite?


If you enjoyed this post, please take a second to "like" it! Thanks!

.

8 comments :

  1. Oh Sheila, it looks amazing on you!!! I can't wait to wear mine. Your photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing this today too and love it! Such a beautiful holo and a perfect spring green color. Also got Come Out and Play from DandyNails and can't wait to try that one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is absolutely gorgeous! And it looks great on you. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does look amazing on you. Next you need to order funhouse. It is a glitter though so purty

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just got my first dandy nails in the mail 2 days ago (funhouse) and absolutely love it so much i now need many more!! this one is nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you...Please do not post links in your comments as they will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please contact me via email. THANKS!